Published on Monday, March 18, 2019
Suite V4.01 Released
- Windows Authentication and Single Sign-On now supports Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDN). For example, domain names can now take the form of corp.example.org. See the Single Sign-On Configuration Guide for more information.
- Document Review Notifications are now correctly adjusted when document ownership is changed.
Document Manager V5.05
- A document can now be configured to NOT automatically create Training Records for Training Manager. When auto-create is disabled, new training records can be manually created for any specific revision who's status is Approved or Current. This allows a document's training configuration (Trainers and Trainees) to be defined prior to scheduling training. This also allows training for new revisions to be skipped or explicitly scheduled as needed.
- A new Reports menu item has been added to the File menu. It will launch Suite Reports and open the list of Document Manager reports.
Training Manager V1.06
- Changed to support disabled auto-creation of Training Records.
Suite Reports V2.00
- Desktop Reports have been refined and are now categorized as either Desktop Administration or Document Manager.
- Many of the reports have been combined and/or simplified to now include Sort By and Sort Order parameters.
- Included are these new reports:
- Desktop Administration
- Contact Information
- Escalation Ladders
- Escalation Ladders by Members
- License Assignment
- License Summary
- Corrective Action
- Nonconformance Number Log
- Trend Chart by Customer
- Trend Chart by Department
- Trend Chart by Facility
- Trend Chart by Part Number
- Trend Chart by Supplier
- Training Manager
- Attribute Control Chart
- Attribute Data Subgroup Summary
- Attribute Defects per Subgroup Bar Chart
- Attribute Defects per Session Bar Chart
- Attribute Defects per Session Pie Chart
- Attribute Defects Summary
- Attribute Subgroup Detail
Folio Manager V1.04
- Supports New Desktop Changes.
Number Dispenser V3.01
- Changed to support retrieving multiple numbers in one transaction.
Office Viewer V3.01
- The Office Viewer has been updated to use the latest document conversion tools.
Windows 8dot3 Name Support
- New installations of Windows 10 may have NTFS 8dot3 Name support disabled. Waypoint Global Suite now supports having Windows NTFS 8dot3 Names disabled.
Full Release Notes - What's New for V4.01