SPC Examiner is an SPC series module that allows Quality Engineers to analyze the collected data and identify areas for improvement. Specifically designed to make it easy to analyze these results, key features include:
Alarms - Alarms notify team members when a process has moved out of the previously defined acceptable limits, allowing everyone involved to be aware of problems and take action quickly.
Charts - A rich set of charts are available including: X-bar/R, X-bar/S, median and individuals with moving range, histograms, Pareto, P, C, U and nP, which can be run over a wide selection of parameters including data set collection dates, products, processes, locations and traceability items.
Reports - Capability and trend analysis reports can be run over a wide selection of parameters including data set collection dates, products, processes, locations and traceability items.
- Alarms – Color coded (Red, Yellow, Green) against real time data
- Alarm Groups – Selected groups to isolated selections of Product, Process and Location
- Charts - X-bar/R, X-bar/S, median and individuals with moving range, histograms, Pareto, P, C, U and nP.
- Reports – Capability, Chi-Squared, Control Chart, Cpk, Cpk Trend, Min Max, Performance, Ppk, Ppk Trend
- Results Sets – Publish to document library, retrieve, export, display charts, show traceability
- Data Selections - Data collection date range (sets enabled, sets disabled, all data collected during range, first or last data collected during range), Product, Process, Location, Traceability item
- Export – Aggregate by Product, Process, Location, Characteristic Group, Characteristic; Filter by Characteristic Group and Characteristic
Each module version is packaged in a Suite Release which has its own technical specifications. Please click the link below to see the release version information you need.
Click to see more information.
The Waypoint Global Suite services help you use Desktop and the Modules more effectively, and can help provide expertise for you organization when you need help filling in the gaps.
For more information about how we can solve your specific business problem choose from the service offerings below:
On Site Deployment
In order to get your company up and running more quickly, Waypoint Global offers On Site deployment by one of our application consultants. Each On Site deployment is custom designed for you, based upon your company's needs. We offer the following services:
- On Site Training - For any or all of your purchased modules
- Installation Assistance - Server and client installation assistance
- Application Deployment - Configuration and deployment as needed
Custom Data Collection
Suite SPC begins with the shop floor, where data can be collected with or without operator input. The operator can collect data via hand held or bench style gages or through the keyboard. Suite SPC interfaces with numerous digital and analog devices. Waypoint Global Professional Services can offer custom designed and developed data collection solutions that can provide your SPC modules data directly from the source. Consult with your Waypoint Global Sales representative for more information about this service.
Contact Waypoint Global for Suite Pricing Information
The Waypoint Global Customer Service team will work with you to determine the best way to meet your needs. Since the Waypoint Global Suite offers such a wide range of features and flexible licensing options, our Sales Consultants can help determine the most effective purchasing mix for your needs.