Policy Writer can help you generate the first-draft of your policy manual in less than one day. As a Suite module, it is fully integrated to the rest of the Conformance Suite and has built-in Document Control. It also offers:
Automatic Document Structure
Policy Writer guides you through the construction of your system policy manual by using a structured document format that’s both powerful and flexible. It gives you the power to focus on the content—increasing productivity—and still allows you to customize your manual to fit your business practices.
Document and Data Control
Policy Writer generates a document header containing the document name and number, page number(s), revision number and date, date printed, and approved by (Final Approval Authority). You can even include your company logo to create a professional, finished look.
Cross References to Other Documents
Document to document relationships can lead to maintenance nightmares. Policy Writer allows you to create cross references to other documents in the ISO/QS-9000/TESupplement/ISO 14001 document hierarchy. You can cross reference procedures, instructions, or other critical documents.
Easy to Use
Wizards coach you through the policy writing process and help you to update document status. Extensive online help is available to guide you through more complex tasks. Combined, these tools enhance your learning process, and shorten the learning curve for Policy Writer. You can have a draft of your policy manual ready for review in a few hours.
- Common information pools used across all of the Suite products ensure consistency of content from document to document — and accelerate data entry
- A complete revision history for your policy manual, including distribution, review, and approval entries
- Preformatted and structured document templates let you concentrate on the content of your manual
- Distribution lists let Policy Writer track who has access to printed copies of your policy manual, eliminating the headaches and cost of an additional paper document tracking process
- Seamless integration with Suite Desktop, giving you a complete document creation/management system
Each module version is packaged in a Suite Release which has its own technical specifications. Please click the link below to see the release version information you need.
Click to see more information.
The Waypoint Global Suite services help you use Desktop and the Modules more effectively, and can help provide expertise for you organization when you need help filling in the gaps.
For more information about how we can solve your specific business problem choose from the service offerings below:
On Site Deployment
In order to get your company up and running more quickly, Waypoint Global offers On Site deployment by one of our application consultants. Each On Site deployment is custom designed for you, based upon your company's needs. We offer the following services:
- On Site Training - For any or all of your purchased modules
- Installation Assistance - Server and client installation assistance
- Application Deployment - Configuration and deployment as needed
Custom Data Collection
Suite SPC begins with the shop floor, where data can be collected with or without operator input. The operator can collect data via hand held or bench style gages or through the keyboard. Suite SPC interfaces with numerous digital and analog devices. Waypoint Global Professional Services can offer custom designed and developed data collection solutions that can provide your SPC modules data directly from the source. Consult with your Waypoint Global Sales representative for more information about this service.
Contact Waypoint Global for Suite Pricing Information
The Waypoint Global Customer Service team will work with you to determine the best way to meet your needs. Since the Waypoint Global Suite offers such a wide range of features and flexible licensing options, our Sales Consultants can help determine the most effective purchasing mix for your needs.