Release Overview - Suite 2000 - V3.40
Quality Planner V3.00
Quality Planner has been updated with many new features and improvements.
- All Quality Planner document structures and formats are now harmonized with the suggested formats from the current versions of the AIAG reference manuals including, Production Part Approval Process - PPAP - Fourth Edition, Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis - FMEA - Fourth Edition and Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan - APQP - Second Edition.
- The DFMEA and PFMEA RPN threshold reports have been modified to take Recommended Action results into the threshold calculation.
- Added new DFMEA and PFMEA Severity threshold reports where Severity is the second line in the RPN column.
- Added new DFMEA and PFMEA Severity times Occurrence threshold reports where SxO is the second line in the RPN column.
- Certain date entries can now be designated N/A.
- DFMEA: responsibility and target date, Key date
- PFMEA: responsibility and target date, Key date
- PSW: Eng. Changed Date
- PSW: Checking Aid Date
- PSW: Substances of Concern: Other: Confirmation Date
- PSW: Substances of Concern: IMDS: Date transmitted to the customer
- PQP: Summary and Sign-Off: Approval Date
- New Project Wizard changes
- Added an option to keep all document drafts.
- Changed default setting for PFMEA style to shared processes.
- Changed to require at least one Finished Part Number when using the Less Finish/Child Part option.
- Supporting Documents
- Added the ability to use an existing registered document as a new supporting document.
This allows a document to be used for multiple projects.
- Added an option to keep all drafts when registering a new supporting document.
- Added an option to not automatically release when registering a new supporting document.
- Added an "Open" with Document Manager button.
- Renamed the Replace button to "Check-in and Approve". Functionality remains the same.
- Appearance Approval
- Added Manufacturing Location field.
- Removed "Daimler" from the Chrysler template (only for new projects). Existing documents will remain unchanged.
- Updated the Team Feasibility Commitment document to more closely match the suggested format from the AIAG APQP Reference Manual, Second Edition. Added revision level for the document and made it visible on the printed document, adjusted Feasibility Considerations text and amended text for questions 4 and 13. Added more signature lines for additional core team members.
- The eight APQP Checklists have been added as usable word forms for use as supporting documents within projects:
- A-1 Design FMEA Checklist Template
- A-2 Design FMEA Checklist Template
- A-3 New Equipment Checklist Template
- A-4 Product Process Quality Checklist Template
- A-5 Floor Plan Checklist Template
- A-6 Process Flow Chart Checklist Template
- A-7 Process FMEA Checklist Template
- A-8 Control Plan Checklist Template
- Documents will now be indexed by 03.Part Number and 03.Customer, where appropriate, to facilitate document filters and binder usage.
- Gage R&R Studies : Added the Gage index if they are linked to facilitate document filters and binder usage.
- Advanced Properties menu choice is available to all documents for easy document property viewing.
- Numerous data entry tabs resize automatically to fit the window size so the data is easier to read.
- The default FMEA criteria charts can now be changed, per project, to support user created chart tables. The QP9000ADMIN user has access to a new menu option under Tools for registering new criteria charts. All dialogs that feature a Criteria button will now have an additional button which allows the selection of a new default chart. Users can select from the original charts as well as any newly registered user created charts.
- The project Information data for Supplier Country is now correctly displayed when edited in the project information dialog.
- Added a new utility that will generate an installation detail report and send it to Waypoint Global support.
- Added a utility to be used to upgrade reports when upgrading from using MSSQL Server 2000 Client.
- Upgrades will no longer reset any customized document types.
SPC Administrator V4.07b
- SPC Administrator has been modified to improve performance and stability.
Full Release Notes
What's New for V3.40