SPC is a continual improvement process, which requires your organization execute the following phases until your process displays acceptable capability:
- Understand the process.
- Identify the key part characteristics and specifications
- Develop a data collection plan based on a statistically significant sampling plan
- Identify tracability items most likely to affect process quality
- Define testing methods that will be implemented
See how SPC Administrator can help define your process
- Streamline operator data entry to avoid errors
- Automate data collection with device integration wherever possible
- Review control charts to show current process capability
See how SPC Operator can help measure your process
- Monitor data collection and be notified when problems ocurr
- Review control charts to show current process capability trends
- Analyze historical data for trends not evident with collection based analysis.
- Identify potential process improvement and analyzy results of these changes.
See how SPC Examiner can help you analyze your process